For the first evening course “Digital Strategy” in Amsterdam it was important to get it right. My responsibility was to help create the best possible group learning so Hyper Island would have ambassadors in Amsterdam and they could continue this valuable programme.
Hyper Island designs learning experiences that challenges companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitised world.
In the end participants presented their projects and showed how the course was more than tools, skills and knowledge. It created an essential mind shift in digital awareness and their perspective on working in a fast changing, digital landscape.
- Discuss the impact digital has on business development
- Identify markets and consumer behaviour in the digital world
- Argue the relevance of digital tools when developing brands
- Harness the transformative potential of digital to add value
- Plan for how to strategically work with innovation
- Develop your organisational culture
- Lead change
- Understand the digital landscape
- Be familiar with diverse digital channels
- Strategically plan for transformative technologies such as data, mobile and cloud